INSIDE THE GLOBAL ART MARKET - study in a small group
Interactive Online Course with Hanna Yakovleva.
Graduate from Sotheby’s Institute of Art and Christie’s Education,
founder of Private Art Education club in London and former teacher at European School of Economics.
7 MODULES ARE SPREAD OUT OVER 10 SKYPE LECTURES INCLUDE ADDITIONAL VIDEOS AND READING MATERIALS FOLLOWED BY A 1000 WORDS ESSAY WRITING
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN
A comprehensive picture of the art world, a multi-billion-dollar industry with a specific set of challenges. This course is also incorporating core topics such as Art Law, Ethics, Art Therapy, exciting facts, and intriguing stories.
After completing this course, you will understand the unique economy, many business and practical issues of the art world, in historic and current context, which are definitely useful in professional and personal life.
Private Art Education courses are open to anyone 18 years of age and older.
- Value of art. How are prices established and what exactly does money buy?
- Collection building, establishing the scope and value of a collection, maintenance and costs.
- Auctions: basic legal framework and “wars”.
- Marketing and the fine arts.
- The art market now.
- Art stories to impress and "food for thoughts".
- The awkward relationship between art and the law. Attention to details.
- Art as therapy. How can we get better in LOVE thanks to art?
Enjoy the luxury of studying from home, take your own time for the program’s readings, educational videos and essay writing. However you will arrange a flexible schedule for 10 Skype lectures x 1,5-hour each with Hanna Yakovleva.
Price £250 - group study from 5 to 10 students
Price £1250 - private one-to-one study
After the payment online or by the bank transfer:
Lloyds Bank, Sort code: 30-18-43, Account number: 21330260 - from UK or IBAN GB95LOYD30184321330260, BIC LOYDGB21203 - international, you will have an access to students’ portal and webinar schedule would be arranged based on your convenience.
+447500437326 – calls, texts, WhatsApp