Terms and Conditions for Gold Membership Program
15 lectures in London's top museums, the history of art from the Renaissance Modernity:
- 12 art lectures by professional art historians from universities and institutions such as Christies Education and/or Sotheby's Institute of Art. Members can invite plus one for free if confirmed with us in advance.
- 3 art tour at the major art fairs of the year - Masterpiece, Frieze and London Art Fair. In small groups, once or twice a month, central London locations. You may chose to visit daytime (weekday or weekend) art lecture or evening lecture (if museum is open in the evening).
Calendar of exclusive art events in the heart of London:
Invitations to more than 60 exclusive art events during the year in London, including: private art previews in major classical, modern and contemporary art galleries, art talks with curators and artists, auction house visits, artists' studios and more. Invitations to curators' lectures at the National Gallery Theatre and the Victoria and Albert museum.
Free access to art fairs, including Frieze Art, Masters, Lapada, PAD, Art Antique Olympia, BADA and Masterpiece (on member’s request, by email or by call)
- Private Art Education membership is not-refundable; it is not transferable as a rule but there could be exceptions for spouses, close friends by recommendation or business partners if only confirmed with Private Art Education team in advance and in special occasions.
- Private Art Education reserves the right to modify the program insignificantly, alter the groups and allow maximum of 15 people at our scheduled museum lectures, cancel or reschedule lectures/events with prior notice due to reasons outside their control, refuse in entry of the event if it is overbooked or if the client hasn’t RSVP in advance of 24hours before the event.
- There is a limited availability at each event and art fair, therefore RSVP is advised, in some cases is obligatory and RSVP closes 24 hours before the event. However, Private Art Education would note the availability for each event and rule ‘the first come, first served’ basics would apply.
- Private Art Education doesn’t take responsibilities for any lost items at the events.
- Member is responsible for his/her own safety on the way to, out and during the lectures/events.
- Member cannot touch, damage works of art in museums and galleries. In case of damage, Member takes full responsibility for his/her actions.
- Member is advised to dress accordingly to the occasion and the dress code, if applicable.
- Member is advised to put his/her mobile phone on airplane mode and be attentive at the lectures, not to talk loudly and act respectfully and responsibly at anytime of the lecture/event.
- Member is encouraged to give feedback and suggestions, apply tolerance for everyone in the group and at the events, have a positive attitude to life and enjoy the art year studies with Private Art Education members and friends.
With Love for Art,
©2017 Private Art Education. Company number 10459197