Gold Annual Membership Program
What to expect from your gold membership:
· 12 art tours in London’s top museums tracing the history of art from Renaissance to Modernity (1500’s - NOW), done by professionals art historians from universities and institutions such as Christies Education, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, Courtauld and/or King’s College, London.
· Member can invite one guest to all the above art lectures.
· Tickets to three must-see temporary exhibitions of the season, including tours done by the exhibition curator (for example, PICASSO 1932 at Tate Modern).
· 3 art tours at London major art fairs - Masterpiece, Frieze and London Art Fair
· Calendar access to more then 60 VIP art previews, events, receptions, parties and additional art lectures
Our art tours go around London museums in small groups, once or twice a month allowing for a more intimate and dedicated history of art learning. The tutors are there to answer any of your questions and are highly knowledge! You may choose to visit daytime (weekday or weekend) art tours or evening tours (if a museum is open in the evening).
You will also receive a daily updated calendar of exclusive art events in the heart of London.
In this calendar will find more than 70 invitations to exclusive art events in London during a year, such as private art previews in major classical, modern and contemporary art galleries, art talks with curators and artists, auction house visits, artists’ studios and more. The calendar is open only for members, plus one guest option is available for most of the events. Click here to see our PAST events calendar.
Free access to sought-after art fairs, such as Frieze Masters, Masterpiece and London Art Fair.
To activate your membership, please fill in MEMBERS’ REGISTRATION FORM
Example of the scheduled art tours (we slightly alter our art program every year)
December -The Triumph of the Renaissance
February - The Allegory of Love
June -Art is All in Details
November - Contemporary Art from 1960 to NOW
Members - only ART CALENDAR includes invitations to art previews/receptions/selective events in the Arts Club, South Kensington Club, Maddox Gallery, Pace, Victoria Miro, Gagosian, Halcyon, Sophia Contemporary, Opera, Michael Werner, White Cube, Fine Art Society, Dorotheum, Christie’s, Sotheby’s, Phillips, and many more prime art galleries in London. Example, PAST events calendar.